Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Real JoKeR

Ina : Hello, can I speak to Eleika?
Me : I'm sorry, Eleika no longer with Trapper.
Ina : Oh... since when yar?
Me : Since last year.
Ina : May i know who is this on the line?
Me : I'm Dorothy. May i know who is this on the line?
Ina : Ina. I-N-A.
Me : Ina, where are you calling from?
Ina : Er.. I'm calling from Taman Melawati.
Me : Erhm.. which company are you calling from?
Ina : Oh.. Acicc. A-C-I-C-C.
Me : Ok. What can I do for you, Ina?
Ina : Is Star own by you?
Me : No.
Ina : So Star own by who in your company?
Me : (i'm going to burst into giggling...) Er... Star is not own by any one in Trapper. In fact, Star is a media owner, and Trapper is an agency.
Ina : Ok... I call you back later.
Me : Alright. Thank you for calling.

This is really a big joke for me early in the morning! She really do not know the whole situation in media and advertising? Or she just simply ask stupid questions? If Star own by me, i can sit at home and shake my leg without working. Ha ha ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment