Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Miracle Soap Bar -- Eumora

Since last month, the whole family members (only ladies) was hot in the miracle soap bar -- Eumora topic, which started using by my elder cousin sister and her mom (my elder aunty). It works very well on my aunty face. Her skin look younger, softer and it's pinkish after using this soap for 1.5 months.

My mum was the only 1 among her sisters who never spend over RM 30.00 for her facial product. This is the very 1st time in my life, I see my mum eagerly wanted to try out this miracle product. Since her birthday is coming soon, which is next month, I decided to buy her 1 bar as her birthday present. It cost RM95.00 / bar. A bit pricy for just a tiny soap bar (only 25g / bar), but think about it, for a set of skincare as below: -- you need to spend over RM300.00!

Cleanser RM 100.00
Toner RM100.00
Moisturiser RM 100.00
Mask RM 50.00
Etc

With Eumora itself, you don’t need to buy skincare anymore (or maybe what you need to buy is only the sun block).

I also bought 1 bar for myself (giggling…..). Since my pore is very obvious, and my skin is too oily (I need to use 2 pieces of oil-absorbing sheet for my face ONLY in the evening although i was in the air-con room). After my 1st usage, I couldn’t see my pore is smaller as most of the users experience, but I could feel my skin is no longer as oily as before, softer and undeniably smoother.

Anyway, if you would like to know more about this product, feel free to visit: http://www.thesuzette.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment